So typically you associate "twas the night before..." with Christmas, right? That's what I thought too! Boy, was I wrong! This adorable book is a night before St. Patrick's! It's filled with great rhymes, beautiful illustrations, tons of vocabulary, and a great story! The cute tale of the quest to catch a Leprechaun will have your students setting their own traps (which is also a great activity to do after the book!).
To support this great tale, I've created a book packet to go along with it!
Here's what you'll find inside:
-St. Patrick’s Day Plurals
-Looney Leprechaun Playing Card DIY
-St. Patrick’s Day Synonyms
- “How to catch a Leprechaun” worksheet
- Auditory Comprehension/Following directions activity
- 2 Shamrockin’ Songs with Manipulatives
- Story Sequencing
- “Find the Treasure” writing worksheet
- Person, Place, or Thing Activity
- Take-home worksheet for person, place, thing and vocabulary
You can download the book pack HERE on TpT! Happy Leprechaun hunting :)